- Bent Over Row: adjust load.
- Lunges: reduce to 50 total reps, 25 per side, then perform the Lunges with assistance, holding onto a counter or high surface to help use the arms to stand up out of the bottom.
- Man-makers: adjust load, then eliminate the squatting portion of the movement and sub to a: Push-up + Row L + Row R + Power Clean & Jerk (instead of Thruster).
- Bent Over Rows: pair of DBs/KBs, barbell, or backpack.
- Man-makers: pair of DBs, if you don’t have DBs, perform AMRAP 10 Plank Drags + 10 Thrusters
✅ Weight option for Bent Over Rows and Man-makers. Use something that is light-medium, where you could potentially do 20 Bent Over Rows unbroken.
⏱ Clock set to 22 minutes timer.