✅ The Set-up
- Set up with body in a plank position.
- Hands placed on top of two weights (like dumbbells).
- Feet spaced hip-width on toes.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Perform push-up with hands on the weights.
- Then, perform a a renegade row with the right arm, then left arm, pulling weight to chest with elbows in and knuckles touching ribcage.
- Then, lift weights to your shoulders and stand.
- Perform a front squat, jumping weight over head at the top of the movement into a press (or Thruster).
✅ The Finish
- Standing with feet in squat stance (shoulder width) with weights locked out above your head.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows up in the front squat to avoid tipping forward.
All the Movements in One Movement
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Don't hate me for this one.
Today's Focus: As many reps as possible!
This workout is as scary as it looks.
Today's workout is a good, long, total-body, muscle & lung grind to start the week.