✅ The Set-up
- Set up with body in a plank position.
- Hands placed on top of two weights (like dumbbells).
- Feet spaced hip-width on toes.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Perform push-up with hands on the weights.
- Then, perform a a renegade row with the right arm, then left arm, pulling weight to chest with elbows in and knuckles touching ribcage.
- Then, lift weights to your shoulders and stand.
- Perform a front squat, jumping weight over head at the top of the movement into a press (or Thruster).
✅ The Finish
- Standing with feet in squat stance (shoulder width) with weights locked out above your head.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows up in the front squat to avoid tipping forward.