✅ The Set-up
- Hold one weight in each hand at the sides of your body.
- Lean your chest over with a flat back.
- Legs are relatively straight with knees soft.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pinch shoulder blades together.
- With straight arms, pull the weights up and out to the sides, making a T formation with the arms and torso.
- Lower down slowly, repeat.
✅ The Finish
- Chest leaned over at a 90 degree angle with arms held up to the sides in a T, holding weights.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep weight of the movement in the heels to keep from falling forward.