Today's goal is to accumulate the L-sit and plank holds in as few sets as possible. If you're finding that you're only holding 5 seconds or less, adjust your personalized option so that you're at least holding 15-20 seconds. The mountain climbers should be done unbroken, which will be difficult coupled with the renegade rows, but see if you could push yourself there. For the renegade rows, find a moderate feeling weight - not too light/not too heavy, where you can do 12 unbroken but still feel challenged.
- Ninja: Legs straight in front.
- Harder: One leg straight and other bent, alternating sides as needed.
- Moderate: Legs/knees bent (Tuck Hold)
- Easiest: Legs bent but touching the ground and coming back up (Tuck Hold Taps)
- Hardest: knees to elbows
- Medium: knees to chest
- Easiest: knees to belly button
- Any of these options can also be done with your upper body elevated on a bench or couch.
- Adjust load.
- Perform on knees instead of toes.
- Elevate the upper body on a bench or couch.
- Backpack sub plank drags
- The lower the object the more challenging.
✅ Two objects for L-sits.
✅ Weight option for Renegade Row.
⏱ Clock set to stopwatch, record your time of completion.