We don't condone any type of killing, but if you're looking to murder this core movement, we'll let this one slide.
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Bring legs up so that they are perpendicular with your body, knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Arms are reaching towards the ceiling, straight elbows.
- Core is engaged with lower back flat against the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower your right foot towards the ground, keeping a 90 degree angle with the knee, while lowering your left (opposite) arm back behind your head, keeping it straight.
- Return leg and arm to center, switch sides.
- Continue performing in a controlled, slow fashion.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with legs (knees bent) and arms straight up, low back flat against ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Think of sucking your belly button down to your spine throughout the entire movement!
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Core and lots of it
Today's Focus: Core, Shoulder Stability, Inversions