Argh matey!! It's so hard to get pirates to walk the plank...They never want to get on board.
✅ The Set-up
- Get onto the ground on all fours.
- Hands support the upper body.
- Knees and toes support the lower body, hip-width.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push off your hands and toes and straighten the legs.
- Arms actively push into the ground as you squeeze your butt and hold a straight body position.
✅ The Finish
- On hands and toes, body facing the ground, flat hips.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Suck your belly button in and squeeze your legs to keep the core from sagging.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Planks
Today's Focus: Balance and single-side movements
Today's workout brought to you by the letter "P"
Today's weekend workout is a combo of grip and pulling followed by a bonus section that will rock your abs off.