Around-the-worlds should be challenging, yet unbroken. RDLs should be a weight you can do 12 in a row each set, but still tough! Target range is 10-20 Shoulder Taps each round. Prioritize difficulty and quality of movement - stack the shoulders over the hands and keep those elbows locked out!
- Sumo RDLs: use either a barbell, pair of DBs, or a backpack.
- Inversions: use a chair or stool to elevate your feet.
- Modify to a Pike Shoulder Tap, where you are either elevating the knees or feet onto an object.
- Next, perform the Shoulder Tap in a Downward Dog.
- Lower the object you are elevating your feet on.
- Next, perform in a Downward Dog/Pike position.
🤰 Mama Birds
- Max rep Plank (or kneeling plank) Shoulder Taps
✅ Weight option for Sumo RDLs, should be a weight you can do 12 in a row and still feel challenged.
✅ A chair or step for the Around-the Worlds.
✅ Optional: wall for shoulder taps.