✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width.
- Bend at the hips to a 90 degree angle, holding weight(s) in your hands with palms facing outward.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull weight(s) to your belly button with elbows in, elbows reaching a 90 degree angle.
- Return arms to straight, maintaining same back angle.
✅ The Finish
- Holding the weight to your body, chest still leaning over.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in by squeezing your armpits when the weights touch your chest.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
After all of last week's glory, we're going to keep it simple today.
Yesterday we worked on some pressing so today, we're balancing it out with pulling.
Today's strength workout is a fully body blow out! We have a combo of legs, pulling, core and stability work. Whoa mama.