✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width.
- Bend at the hips to a 90 degree angle, holding a weight in one hand palm facing outward, other arm free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull weight to your belly button with elbows in, elbows reaching a 90 degree angle.
- Return arm to straight, maintaining same back angle.
✅ The Finish
- Holding the weight to your body, chest still leaning over.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in by squeezing your armpits when the weights touch your chest.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's workout looks generous with the built in rest, but don't be fooled!
Today, we find out what side is your better side.
Today, we're focusing on single-sided movements.
Today, we're focusing on making both sides our good sides!