✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips.
- Hold one weight at the side of your body, other arm is free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a flat back and soft knees, to where weight gets to the level of the mid thigh.
- Stand & jump weight to shoulders, catching in a 1/4 squat position, supporting the weight with elbow underneath.
- Return foot stance back under hips.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with feet in squat stance, weight on one shoulder, elbow underneath the weight and chest upright.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Bring the elbow high and to the outside while you're transfering weight from hips to the shoulders.