✅ The Set-up
- Lay on your side on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Balance your upper body weight on your hand, with shoulder stacked over your wrist.
- Place the weight of your lower body on the side of your bottom foot.
- Elevate the lower body by squeezing your butt and legs.
- Hold the position!
✅ The Finish
- Side plank position with hand on the ground and toes & hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your shoulders away from your ears to maintain a strong shoulder position.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Shoulder Stability
The triple S is in the menu today - snatch, side plank, squat!
We have a series of holds and reps today which make for the ultimate strength combo.
We got lots of legs today - back side, front side, all the sides!
Quick Warm-up part 6
Warm-up: Varied Stance Squat/Core
Warm-up: Uni-lateral Press/Push