✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet in squat stance underneath your shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Step forward with right foot, lower back left knee towards ground barely grazing it (forward lunge).
- Push off of front right foot and return feet back to squat stance.
- Then, take a step backwards with your right leg, left leg is in front, both knees bending with back knee grazing the ground (reverse lunge).
- Push off front foot and return feet back to squat stance.
- Repeat on other leg.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet under shoulders.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive out of your heels to keep a vertical shin angle on the front foot.