✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips with an object/weight placed at your feet on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean forward to pick up the object with knees bent, a flat back, arms straight.
- Start to stand up, keeping chest over your toes until the object reaches your knees.
- Once the weight is at your hips, jump it upwards to jump it straight overhead, passing the shoulders and pressing upwards with arms locked out.
- Slowly bring the weight back down to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Standing fully with knees, hips, and arms in a straight line, holding the weight over your head.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive out of your heels as you stand to keep weight evenly distributed.