A great way to get those sleepy hamstrings out of bed.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet under hips in a split stance: one foot forward and one foot back.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a back flat, big chest, and soft bend at knees.
- Go down as far as possible while keeping back flat, feeling a stretch behind the front leg.
- Stand upright, then walk other leg in front.
✅ The Finish
- Standing in a staggered-stance, upright with legs locked out.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Place hands on hips to keep the back flat with taller posture.