There's Weighted Burpees and there's Weighted Step-ups. Put them together and you got...a new movement you'll love to hate!
✅ The Set-up
- Stand up with weight(s) in your hands at hip level facing a box/chair/elevated surface.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean towards the ground with a flat back and bent knees.
- Aim weights down but slightly in front of you.
- Jump out to the top of the Plank position with hands on the weight(s).
- Lower chest and thighs fully onto the ground.
- Push off of the floor and jump feet towards weights.
- Stand up with weights in hands.
- Step up and onto an elevated surface with one leg.
- Step down slowly.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with weight(s) in hands at the top of an elevated surface.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Place foot completely on elevated surface for the most power.