Here's your chance to be Spider-Man!
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your stomach on the ground at the bottom of a push-up position with feet flat against a wall, behind you.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push up to the top of the push-up and walk one foot up the wall.
- Walk hands back towards wall simultaneously.
- Continue stepping up/towards the wall with feet/hands, eventually to a vertical position where chest and thighs touch the wall.
- Elbows locked out and legs squeezed, but toes flexed and pointed towards wall.
- Slowly lower self down slowly to the ground with control.
✅ The Finish
- Body in vertical position where chest and thighs touch the wall.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows next to your ears as you walk up to keep arms locked out!