Perfect for working those arms for the chicken dance at the next wedding you're attending.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your hips.
- Hold a weight in one arm between the legs at level of hips, with palm facing your body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull elbow high and outside keeping weight close to the chest.
- Stop when knuckles hit clavicle.
- Lower object back down to hip level with control.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with a weight pulled to the level of your clavicle, elbow held high.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pull shoulder blades back throughout to keep the safest and strongest position.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Pulling and Pressing
Thankful for members like Bruce!
Today's endurance day is as solid as your first in command.
Lateral bonanza - we're looking to tax the legs, lungs and shoulders as you try to stay moving through some bodyweight/lightweight movement
Pairs best with hammies.
Varied Stance Hinge/Pull