Perfect for working those arms for the chicken dance at the next wedding you're attending.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your hips.
- Hold a weight in one arm between the legs at level of hips, with palm facing your body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull elbow high and outside keeping weight close to the chest.
- Stop when knuckles hit clavicle.
- Lower object back down to hip level with control.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with a weight pulled to the level of your clavicle, elbow held high.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pull shoulder blades back throughout to keep the safest and strongest position.