✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet in a staggered-stance: one foot slightly forward with toe pointed up, back foot flat on the ground.
- Hold one weight in each hand at the sides of your body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean your chest over to the ground with a back flat and big chest.
- Have a soft bend at knees.
- Touch the ground with the weights.
- Push ground away and begin to stand up.
- Straighten up once weight is past knees.
✅ The Finish
- Standing in a staggered-stance, upright with one weight in each hand.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back to keep chest/back angle.