✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet in a staggered-stance: one foot slightly forward with toe pointed up, back foot flat on the ground.
- Hold one weight in each hand at the sides of your body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean your chest over to the ground with a back flat and big chest.
- Have a soft bend at knees.
- Touch the ground with the weights.
- Push ground away and begin to stand up.
- Straighten up once weight is past knees.
✅ The Finish
- Standing in a staggered-stance, upright with one weight in each hand.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back to keep chest/back angle.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's workout is a different take on a complex.
The workout today is meant to challenge your posterior chain 🍑 with both controlled & dynamic movements targeted at your hammies and calves
Today we're working on different elements of strengths.💪
Getting our legs strong today!
Pairs well with pushing, pulling, and posterior movements.
Warm-up: Unilateral Hinge/Pull