Push-ups with a staggered twist!
✅ The Set-up
- Set up in a plank with shoulders over your hands.
- One hand elevated onto a higher surface, other hand on the ground.
- Lower body on the toes or knees.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower your body down over the course of a few seconds, keeping elbows in and body flat (no sagging).
- Chest and thighs both touch the ground simultaneously.
- Push up with the body in one rigid line to the top of the plank.
✅ The Finish
- Top of a plank position, hips in line with the body, one hand on an elevated surface, the other on the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt to maintain a plank position throughout.