One big Cluster F, in the very best way!
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- With a flat back and bent knees, hold onto an object at your feet.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Stand & jump weight to shoulders, catching at the bottom of a squat, supporting the weight with elbows underneath.
- Start to stand up from the bottom of the squat.
- Once you're almost standing, JUMP up and punch the weights overhead.
✅ The Finish
- Standing straight up, arms locked out overhead with weight(s) in hands.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt in the middle to really jump!