✅ The Set-up
- Lay on your side on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Balance your upper body weight on your hand or elbow, with shoulder stacked over your wrist.
- Lift your hips off the ground and balance your feet stacked, in line or with the bottom knee resting on the ground.
- With the top arm straight, lowered it down in front of your body, then raise over the body, repeat.
- Option to add a very light weight.
✅ The Finish
- Side plank position with arm lifted over the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Slow and controlled is the name of the game.
Rotational Shoulder Movements
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Strength and recovery
Today's Focus: Split Stances and Shoulders