✅ The Set-up
- Place feet hip width apart, hands shoulder width apart on the ground.
- Raise butt so that arms and legs are straight, make an inverse-V position with the body (pike), hands/arms/shoulders in one line.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Hold the position.
- Actively press with your arms, keeping elbows locked, ears in front of upper arms.
- Legs can be extended or knees slightly bent.
✅ The Finish
- In a pike position with arms fully extended.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Place thumbs pointed forwards on the ground to help set up the correct shoulder angle.