The Blair Witch Project of squats.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet in squat stance, facing a wall with feet about 1-2" away.
- Take your thumbs & interlace them together, putting arms straight overhead against the wall.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Perform a SLOW/controlled Air Squat, then stand.
- Vove feet a few inches closer to the wall and squat.
- Repeat until you get so close to the wall that it's really challenging to keep depth and arms together overhead.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up facing a wall after standing up from a squat.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep toes and knees tracking throughout - avoid toeing out more than normal!