The Blair Witch Project of squats.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet in squat stance, facing a wall with feet about 1-2" away.
- Take your thumbs & interlace them together, putting arms straight overhead against the wall.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Perform a SLOW/controlled Air Squat, then stand.
- Vove feet a few inches closer to the wall and squat.
- Repeat until you get so close to the wall that it's really challenging to keep depth and arms together overhead.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up facing a wall after standing up from a squat.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep toes and knees tracking throughout - avoid toeing out more than normal!
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.