✅ The Set-up
- Feet in a split stance: shoulder width with one ahead and one back, both knees bent.
- Lean over front knee with back flat, hold a single weight in the opposite arm of the front leg, arm fully extended.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull one arm/hand to belly button while the other arm relaxes, elbow in, pinching shoulder blades together at top.
- Return top hand to straight, then switch sides.
✅ The Finish
- Feet in a split stance: one weight/arm pulled to chest with other arm free.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Make sure both knees and toes are pointed forward in your stance.