✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- One knee is bent at a 90 degree with a flat foot, the other is straight out.
- Arms are placed by your sides.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Elevate hips up by pushing ONE feet into the ground and squeezing your butt.
- Other leg is held straight out, in line with your body.
- Relax your legs and lower your hips back down to the ground.
- Repeat, switch sides.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with hips bridged up on one leg, other leg straight out.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch Point all toes straight up to get the most strength out of your legs.