✅ The Set-up
- Balance weight solely on a straight right leg, hold a weight in your left arm.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Start to lean over moving the weight across your body to the right leg until it touches your right shin/foot.
- Back remains flat with shoulders pinched back (big chest) and keeping chest/torso facing the ground with no sideways rotation.
- Push ground away, stand, return the weight to the left starting side.
- Repeat on other side.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with free foot off of the ground, weight returned to its original side.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your abs on when standing up to avoid over rotating.