✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- Lean over to the ground with a flat back and bent knees.
- With one arm, hold onto an object/weight at the side of your body/foot.
- Other arm is free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Stand & jump the weight to shoulders, catching in a 1/4 squat position, supporting the weight with elbow underneath.
- Return foot stance back under hips.
✅ The Finish
- Standing straight up, weight held on the shoulder with elbow underneath.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Bring the elbow high and to the outside while you're transfering weight from hips to the shoulder.