✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Legs can be straight or bent in front of you.
- Hold one weight in one hand, pressed up towards the ceiling, arms locked out, other arrm is free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower weight down towards chest with elbows in (45 degree angle).
- Once back of the arm hit the ground, press straight back up.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with arm extended, holding weight above your chest.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back at the set up of the press to keep a safe shoulder angle (low back will come off the ground slightly).