✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Legs can be straight or bent in front of you.
- Hold one weight in one hand, pressed up towards the ceiling, arms locked out, other arrm is free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower weight down towards chest with elbows in (45 degree angle).
- Once back of the arm hit the ground, press straight back up.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with arm extended, holding weight above your chest.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back at the set up of the press to keep a safe shoulder angle (low back will come off the ground slightly).
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Posterior Chain
Today's Focus: Single-side balance, hammies, and chest
Flex Friday brings us a press/push bonanza, with the goal of going heavy and hard for the shoulders, instead of the legs like Wednesday ;)
Today's workout is pretty simple and fun!