✅ The Set-up
- Sit down on at the edge of a chair.
- Feet should be in a wider stance, outside the shoulders, planted flat on the ground.
- Hold a weight behind your neck, supported by your hands and elbows high.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lean forward with shoulder blades pinched.
- Go down as far as possible while keeping a flat back, no further than a 90 degree angle.
- Return to an upright position.
✅ The Finish
- Sitting up with shoulders stacked over hips.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Take a deep breath and push it down when starting the movement to brace your core.