✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet in squat stance underneath your shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Jump one foot forward while jumping the other leg backwards.
- Bend both knees so front is at a 90 degree, back knee gently grazes the ground.
- Push off of front foot and jump in the middle (feet leave the air).
- Feet land with OPPOSITE leg in front and back, switching stance.
✅ The Finish
- Standing in opposite lunge stance after you've jumped in the middle, other leg forward and other leg backwards with both legs locked out.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive out of your front heel to keep the weight of the movement more balanced.