✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet under hips.
- Hold a weight in one arm, held in front of your hips.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean your chest over, pushing your butt back, weight travels a few inches down your legs.
- Jump upwards.
- In one continuous motion, pull your elbow up and punch the weight over your head, feet landing in a quarter squat position.
- Stand up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with one weight locked out overhead in one arm, feet in squat stance.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pull elbows up and outside in the middle to keep the weight close to your body.