✅ The Set-up
- Place your knees or feet on an elevated surface or (box, chair bottom, couch, etc.)
- Reach for the ground from the elevated surface, placing hands shoulder width apart on the ground.
- Raise butt so that arms are straight, hips over the shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Hold this position with hips stacked over shoulders, arms locked out.
✅ The Finish
- Hips stacked over shoulders and arms locked out, body in an inverse position with knees/feet elevated on a box.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Place thumbs pointed forwards on the ground to help set up the correct shoulder angle.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Keeping it "simple" with just two movements today, but as we know simple does not mean easy.