✅ The Set-up
- Place your knees or feet on an elevated surface or (box, chair bottom, couch, etc.)
- Reach for the ground from the elevated surface, placing hands shoulder width apart on the ground.
- Raise butt so that arms are straight, hips over the shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Hold this position with hips stacked over shoulders, arms locked out.
✅ The Finish
- Hips stacked over shoulders and arms locked out, body in an inverse position with knees/feet elevated on a box.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Place thumbs pointed forwards on the ground to help set up the correct shoulder angle.