✅ The Set-up
- Kick-up: face a wall, roughly an arm's distance away.
- Wall-facing: get into the bottom of a push-up position with feet touching the wall behind you.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Kick-up: place both hands on the ground shoulder-width, with elbows extended and shoulders actively pushing away from the ground, kick feet up to the wall, arms locked out.
- Wall-facing: Wall Climb up a wall with your chest facing the wall and hold the top position, actively pushing away from the ground, arms locked out.
✅ The Finish
- An inverted position with feet stacked over your hips and shoulders, either facing the wall or facing out.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your legs together to keep the handstand a stronger position.