✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Knees are bent at a 90 degree and feet are flat, placed hip width.
- Hold weight(s) in your hands, pressed up towards the ceiling, arms locked out.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Elevate hips up by pushing your feet into the ground and squeezing your butt.
- Slowly lower weights down towards chest with elbows in (45 degree angle).
- Once back of the arms hit the ground, press straight back up.
- Hips are held up the entire time.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with hips bridged up and weights locked out.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back at the set up of the press to keep a safe shoulder angle.