✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders or slightly wider.
- Hold a weight in each hand, arms straight down under shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push your butt back and shoulders over, keeping a flat back angle.
- Arms/weights will hang down, perpendicular to the ground.
- Push your hips forward, squeezing your butt.
- Your arms and the weights will shoot up and forward, to the chest level.
- Let momentum/gravity take them back down to the hips and push your butt back again, repeating the movement.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with legs/hips locked out and arms parallel with the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Brace your abs at the top of each swing to keep a safe back angle.
Dynamic Hip Movements
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Nothing says the holidays more, like the devil! 😈
"Today we're all about going slow/controlled on the first movement, then fast and furious on the second. "
Today we're playing around with pacing - the goal is to follow by how you feel.
Today we're getting fast and furious - movements are quick, dirty, and intense!