✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with one weight in each hand, held at the sides of the body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over at the hip, keeping the back straight with knees soft, weight travels down to your knee.
- Jump upwards and pull one weight up and towards your shoulder, while the other weight stays by your side.
- Return weight from the shoulder back to your side.
- Repeat, but next rep, switch sides.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with one weight held at one shoulder and the other weight held at your side.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pull weight to your shoudler with your elbow high and to the outside to bring the weight to your shoulders with more ease.