We owe you for this chest pump!
✅ The Set-up
- Set up in a plank with hands directly beneath your chest, elevated on two separate surfaces, leaving the ground exposed beneath your chest.
- Lower body can be on the toes or knees.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower your body down so chest and thighs both touch the ground simultaneously.
- Keeping elbows in, push up with the body in one rigid line to the top oof the plank.
✅ The Finish
- Plank position on the hands on an elevated surface, feet/knees on the ground, hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your legs and butt to help keep a straight body position throughout.