✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- Hands at waist level with elbows in, holding jump rope handles.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Jump up and down with a straight torso - squeeze your butt/legs and drive through your calves.
- With your hands around the rope, make a crossing motion at the front of your body.
- Rope will cross around your chest, making an "X", and fully revolve around you as you jump.
✅ The Finish
- Landing a successful jump with the rope crossing the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep ankles together while you jump to avoid tripping.