We've never been to Bulgaria, but if these lunges are any indication of how they do things around there then we may just leave it on the bucket list.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders, with an elevated surface roughly arm's distance behind you.
- Bring one foot up and back, placing the top of the foot on the surface, elevating it.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower yourself down, bending the front knee to a 90 degree angle, back knee bends but does not touch the ground.
- Push off your front foot to stand, repeat.
- Switch legs.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with front leg locked out and back foot on an elevated surface.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive off your heel in the front foot to stay balanced.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Strength
Today's Focus: Single leg burn 🔥 🥵
The last "case of the Mondays" of 2022.
Did someone say leg day?