✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width.
- Bend at the hips to a 90 degree angle, holding one weight in each hand.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull one arm/hand to your belly button, reaching a 90 degree angle, while the other arm stays straight.
- Return the first arm to straight, then pull the other arm to the chest while the first arm stays straight.
✅ The Finish
- Standing bent over with both arms returning to lock out/extended underneath you.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades together throughout the entire movement.