✅ The Set-up
- Set up with body in a plank position.
- Hands placed on top of two weights (like dumbbells).
- Feet spaced hip-width on toes.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Perform push-up with hands on the weights.
- Then, perform a a renegade row with the right arm, then left arm, pulling weight to chest with elbows in and knuckles touching ribcage.
- Then, with a flat back, reach down and grab weights between your feet.
- Begin to stand up with weights in hand, then jump/extend hips up and swing weights up and overhead.
- Lock arms out up top.
✅ The Finish
- Standing with feet in squat stance (shoulder width) with weights locked out above your head.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Make sure to bend your knees as you pick up the weight to keep your back safe.