A cheaper than therapy way to get some anger out!
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet under shoulders, squat stance.
- With a flat back and bent knees, grab onto one weight between your feet
🏃♂️ The Action
- Hoist the weight up and over your head,
- Then, "throw" the weight back down towards the ground using your hips to initiate and arms to follow.
- Squat towards the ground with a flat back and bent knees.
- Continue to hold onto the object until it is beneath your chest with your arms extended towards the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Standing in a squat stance with a weight in both hands held close to the ground between the feet.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your knees bent as you absorb the weight to help use your legs instead of low back.