✅ The Set-up
- Lie on the ground.
- Hold an object in your right arm punched towards the ceiling (arms locked out), with left arm straright out to the side.
- Bend the right knee so that foot is flat on the ground, left leg straight.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Roll on to your side - your weight should be supported on the left elbow and left hip.
- Extend elbow and transfer weight onto the hand.
- Push off of right foot and lift left hip up off the ground, keep looking up at weight in right arm with arm locked.
- Sweep left leg underneath body so the knee is now on the ground.
- Left knee and right foot supporting bodyweight as the left hand comes off ground
- Stand up from the bottom of the lunge with right arm still locked out and weight overhead.
- Bring both feet together & stand up.
- Lower self down in reverse order.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with a weight held overhead in one hand.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep an eye on your weight the whole time to keep your shoulders in a safe position.