Taking Turkish delights to a whole new level. Because this movement involves an overhead should hold, it's important to keep you core super engaged.
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on the ground.
- Hold an object in your right arm punched towards the ceiling (arms locked out), with left arm straright out to the side.
- Bend the right knee so that foot is flat on the ground, left leg straight.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Roll on to your side - your weight should be supported on the left elbow and left hip.
- Extend elbow and transfer weight onto the hand, sitting your torso up.
- Lower self down in reverse order.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your side hip, chest/torso off of the ground supported by your lower arm, weight held up overhead in opposite arm.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep an eye on your weight the whole time to keep your shoulders in a safe position.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
You'll need a deck of cards for this workout. If you don't have phyiscal cards, you can find a website or app that will generate random card
Nothing like a good workout to work up an appetite.
From the mind of Joel Sandi! Joel wrote this workout last year, but in true Coach Janet fashion, she's upgraded a few things.
Time for a core and shoulder blaster!