Taking Turkish delights to a whole new level. Because this movement involves an overhead should hold, it's important to keep you core super engaged.
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on the ground.
- Hold an object in your right arm punched towards the ceiling (arms locked out), with left arm straright out to the side.
- Bend the right knee so that foot is flat on the ground, left leg straight.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Roll on to your side - your weight should be supported on the left elbow and left hip.
- Extend elbow and transfer weight onto the hand, sitting your torso up.
- Lower self down in reverse order.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your side hip, chest/torso off of the ground supported by your lower arm, weight held up overhead in opposite arm.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep an eye on your weight the whole time to keep your shoulders in a safe position.