Step tap, step tap! No wheels necessary for these skates.
✅ The Set-up
- Set up 2 markers roughly two paces apart.
- Stand between them with feet under shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Step left foot back and across the body, placing your weight in your right foot.
- Lower down and reach left arm towards the right side marker.
- Return to center.
- Switch sides touching markers at each side and jumping side to side quickly
✅ The Finish
- Standing up between both markers.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Stay low between the targets as you switch sides to go quickly!
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Lateral and Rotational Movements
Today's Focus: Lunges and Overhead Pressing
Sometimes the simple things in life are the most wonderful.
Today's workout is a fun little test of strength, balance, and agility
Warm-up: Varied-stance Endurance
Pairs well with pushing, pulling, and posterior movements.