✅ The Set-up
- Set up in the bottom of a plank, lying on your stomach, legs and chest resting on the ground.
- Hands placed directly outside of the chest on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise arms up above your head fully extended (Superman position).
- Make a circle with the arms out to the sides (like a snow angel) around the body and back to the starting position with hands at the sides of the chest.
- Squeeze butt and quads, press out keeping elbows in, reaching the top of the plank.
- Lower body back down to ground, chest and thighs touch the ground at the bottom.
✅ The Finish
- Plank position on hands and toes/knees, hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt first as you press out of the bottom to keep hips from sagging.