✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Legs can be straight or bent in front of you.
- Hold weight(s) in your hands, with your palms facing you, pressed up towards the ceiling, arms locked out.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower weights down towards chest with elbows in (45 degree angle).
- Once back of the arms hit the ground, press straight back up.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with arms extended, holding weight(s) above your chest.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back at the set up of the press to keep a safe shoulder angle (low back will come off the ground slightly).