✅ The Set-up
- Balance your weight on one foot with the other foot/leg elevated on a surface behind you.
- Hold weight(s) in your hands at hip level.
- Lean over to where your chest is facing the ground, roughly a 90 degree angle.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull weight(s) to your belly button with elbows in, elbows reaching a 90 degree angle.
- Return arms to straight, maintaining same back angle.
✅ The Finish
- Holding the weight to your body, chest still leaning over, one leg on the ground and the other elevated behind you.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in by squeezing your armpits when the weights touch your chest.