✅ The Set-up
- Lie on the ground on your back.
- Legs straight out.
- Arms to the sides of your body OR hands underneath your butt.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise legs and upper back off the ground -- lower back maintains full contact with the ground.
- With straight knees raise your legs to a 90 degree angle (perpendicular to the ground).
- Lower them slowly back to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on the ground with legs raised up perpendicular to the ground with knees straight, shoulders lifted off the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Look towards your hips throughout the movement to get the best core engagement.