✅ The Set-up
- Set up in a plank with shoulders over your hands.
- One hand elevated onto a higher surface, other hand on the ground.
- Lower body on the toes or knees.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower your body down slowly, keeping elbows in and body flat (no sagging).
- Chest and thighs both touch the ground simultaneously.
- Push up.
- Walk elevated hand to the other side of the surface, then walk the hand that was on the ground on top of the elevated surface, moving your body to the other side.
✅ The Finish
- Top of a plank position, hips in line with the body, one hand on an elevated surface, the other on the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt to maintain a plank position throughout.